Here’s how to easily make your own margaritas at home!
- 2 oz of your favorite brand of Blanco Tequila
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed and strained lime juice
- 3/4 oz of Cointreau
- 1/2 oz agave syrup (see below)
Combine 1/2 oz of agave with 1/2 oz of hot water and stir.
- Fill a drink shaker 2/3 of the way full with ice.
- combine all ingredients and pour into shaker
- strain and pour into a chilled martini or coup glass
Salt the rim of the glass for an extra bit of flair
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Haileigh Oliver (see all)
- Asian Style Shrimp Zoodle (Zucchini Noodle) Stir Fry - February 20, 2017
- Margarita Recipe - February 14, 2017
- Peruvian Style Pesto - December 13, 2016