Fall is just around the corner, and we’re already getting excited for soup weather!
Early on in our marriage we didn’t have a lot of money, and we found that soup was one of the cheapest things we could cook for dinner. We lived off of various soups and it got old after awhile.
Now, we don’t eat soup every day and it’s gone back to being a special treat instead of an every day drudgery!
Today, we’re combining two of our favorite things, the slow cooker and soups to bring you 60 of the best recipes we’ve found! These are perfect for school nights!
- The kids will love this recipe for slow cooker cheeseburger soup, two of their favorite things all in one.
- In Fall, everyone gets excited for “pumpkin everything”, so why stop with drinks, check out this recipe for a slow cooker pumpkin soup.
- If you don’t mind a bit of extra kick in your soup, potato, corn and jalapeño soup might become your new favorite!
- Broccoli cheese soup is a classic, and I love that it can easily be thrown together in the crock pot in the morning, to be enjoyed that night!
- This is one I can’t eat because of allergies, but it looks so good I had to share it anyways, easy slow cooker clam chowder can be found here.
- 7 can soup is another classic because it’s so simple! Simply dump, turn the crock pot on and stir!
- I see a lot of recipes on the internet every day but few stand out to me as much as this recipe for creamy basil parmesan Italian soup.
- This is such a unique twist on the traditional enchilada soup. Replace your tortillas with tasty quinoa in this crock pot chicken quinoa enchilada soup.
- If you aren’t that adventurous with your soup choices, you can get the classic chicken enchilada soup recipe here.
- You could also try this green chile enchilada soup for another fun twist on a favorite classic.
- If enchiladas aren’t your thing but you still want that tasty kick, try out slow cooker chicken fajita soup.
- Or try the easy black bean taco soup recipe in your slow cooker instead.
- Beefy nacho soup looks nothing short of stellar as well!
- I love trying all the different twists for chili, this crock pot black bean lentil quinoa chili looks amazing, and it’s vegetarian!
- There are few food items I love more than cheese, so this creamy mushroom and brie soup is already a winner in my book!
- Looking for more amazing chili ideas? Try this paleo recipe for crock pot sweet potato chili.
- If the thought of these chili recipes without meat has you cringing you could try this classic turkey chili recipe instead!
- While I’ve never loved it, I have family members who LOVE cabbage roll soup, or you could try it out as the unstuffed cabbage roll soup recipe.
- For a little taste of Vietnam, try your hand at this delicious crock pot chicken pho!
- Tasty and colorful, this slow cooker coconut quinoa curry is everything!
- I’m a big fan of creamy soups, so you’ll see that recurring theme here, creamy tortellini spinach and mushroom soup is delicious!
- I think this is a recipe my dad would’ve loved, beer cheese soup looks nothing short of amazing!
- Shrimp, sausage, and more tasty goodness all in this crock pot gumbo recipe.
- Try out this fun chicken chili recipe, this is a versatile recipe that you can customize yourself or follow step by step.
- I love when my favorite regular dinners can be made into soup, like in this stuffed pepper soup recipe.
- Another dinnertime favorite turned into soup, is this amazing chicken pot pie soup.
- Instead of pasta in a bowl, check out this spaghetti and meatballs soup!
- Another classic soup recipe that can be made in the slow cooker is this amazing chicken corn chowder or corn and potato chowder!
- Back when we were eating soup every night, minestrone was one of our favorites! You can now make a slow cooker minestrone soup for your family with this recipe!
- Another Fall favorite, butternut squash soup is gorgeous and tasty.
- Or you could spice it up a little bit more with the curried butternut squash soup.
- Slow cooker sweet potato and cauliflower soup looks so good!
- If you have a Fall cold, or you’re just in the right mood whip up some chicken noodle soup in the crock pot!
- I’ve always thought it had such a funny name, but it tastes so good, crock pot gnoche soup is stellar.
- For a heartier recipe, the beef and barley soup will definitely fill you up.
- This menu would be incomplete without a hearty beef stew to round it out. One of my favorites in the slow cooker for sure!
- Change things up a bit from the traditional stew with this creamy chicken stew.
- This is a recipe that needs no intro, slow cooker spinach artichoke parmesan soup. Right? Perfection.
- Tasty! Check out this tangy lemon chicken and orzo soup.
- If you are vegetarian (or just trying to get your kids to eat more veggies) check out the vegetable slow cooker recipe.
- Another tasty (and vegetarian) classic, is creamy tomato soup. We love dipping grilled cheese in ours.
- Feeling fancy? Creamy lobster bisque in the slow cooker looks amazing.
- French onion soup is another perfect classic you can whip up in your crock pot.
- We’re looking forward to trying this slow cooker sausage, spinach and white bean soup.
Do you have a favorite tasty soup recipe? Share your favorites in the comments!